1. Women understand colour. They seem to know what to wear all the time. Men just think "Red is nice, pink is nice, so why not to have them together?"
2. Men have no opinions about curtains.
3. Men like to have all their stuff (DVDs, CDs, etc) on show to impress their mates. Women like to hide things in cupboards.
4. Men appreciate the importance of a 42 inch plasma screen. Women do not.
5. Women enjoy planning a wedding.
6. A man can choose and buy a pair of shoes in 90 seconds.
7. Men can drive without having to look at themselves in the mirror.
8. Women remember every outfit they have worn for the past two decades. Men cannot remember what they were wearing yesterday without looking on the floor next to the bed.
1. On being told that someone has bought a new car women usually ask what colour it is - men ask what sort is it.
2. Women notice when the washing powder is going to run out and buy some more, men just say "Oh, we've run out of washing powder."
3. Women know instinctively what is dangerous or not recommended for babies in their care. Men, generally speaking, do not.
4. Women remember birthdays, anniversaries and appointments effortlessly.
5. Men can put an infinite amount of rubbish in the bin, without noticing it is full.
6. Men have the capacity to sleep through most sounds, whether it is a baby crying, dog barking, or doorbell ringing.
7. Men cannot watch sports and talk to their wives at the same time.